Choose the best fit for your business needs
or pick FundCount Sandbox to try the solution
Pro is best suited to medium-sized and growing firms that want to make accounting, portfolio management and investment reporting quick and easy.
- Ideal for small and growing family offices, fund administrators, hedge funds and other asset managers
- Supports any asset class
- Delivers more robust and enhanced reporting
- Up to $500M AUM/AUA
$11,000 / user / yearLearn More
Enterprise is for large investment firms that want to benefit from greater automation and the ability to deal with complex investment structures.
- Ideal for large and/or complex family offices, fund administrators, hedge funds and other asset managers
- Supports any ownership structure
- Supports global operations with full multi-currency/book capabilities
- From $500M AUM/AUA
FundCount Shadow NAV
Shadow NAV addresses alternative funds’ needs allowing them to shadow their fund administrators and ensure data and report correctness.
- Perfect fit for mid-sized and big alternative funds serviced by fund administrators
- Available in the single-client secure cloud (no IT infrastructure is needed) or on-premises
- Low-cost, light-implementation solution
$8,000 / user / yearApply Now
Non-recurring implementation fees will also arise. FundCount has various options that allow the client to determine how much of the implementation they wish to perform and manage the overall cost. Implementation costs in 2021 ranged from $5,000 to $500,000+ depending on the client's scale and complexity, the availability and accuracy of data, and the levels of data automation and customization required.
FundCount is happy to provide quotes for implementation fees alongside annual recurring software fees in your introductory call with us!